Portland State University Taxi Service
Experience cost-efficient and reliable Portland State University taxi service by Radio Cab. PSU students, staff, and visitors have a dependable transportation option with an established local cab. It’s a great way to get to and from the university, as well as other popular destinations in the city. The company has a fleet of perfectly-maintained cars and experienced drivers familiar with the city’s traffic and routes.
Airport Taxi between PDX and PSU
How to get to PSU from PDX? If you’re a student or visitor at Portland State University (PSU) and need transportation from Portland International Airport (PDX), Radio Cab is a convenient option with affordable rates.
Radio Cab offers a variety of transportation options, from sedans and SUVs to wheelchair-accessible vehicles (WAV), to accommodate a wide range of needs and group sizes. The most trusted cab company also has an online booking system and mobile app that allows you to schedule your ride in advance. That way, you can ensure that you will have a ride ready when you need it.
How Far is Portland Airport from Portland State University?
Portland International Airport (PDX) is located approximately 10 miles or 16 kilometers east of Portland State University (PSU). The driving time between the airport and PSU depends on traffic conditions, but it typically takes around 20-25 minutes.
Quick Taxi Pickups near PSU
Some of the most common pickup and drop-off points for PSU students and visitors include the Portland International Airport (PDX), Downtown Portland, the Pearl District, the Oregon Convention Center, the Portland Art Museum, Powell’s City of Books, and other popular destinations around the city. Customers can schedule a pickup in advance, which is convenient for those who love to plan all the details of their trips. With Radio Cab, you can be sure of comfortable, safe, and prompt service, making your trips around the city a joy.
Get a ride from local restaurants and cafes, shopping centers and malls, public transportation stations, other universities and colleges in the area, businesses and offices in the city, entertainment venues such as concert halls and theaters, hospitals and medical centers, sports stadiums and arenas, or parks and recreational areas. Wherever you are, Radio Cab is nearby.
Safe Rides in a Trustworthy Taxicab
Radio Cab is a well-established taxi company near PSU that has been in business for a long time, and as such, it has a reputation for providing safe and reliable transportation to its customers. One of the reasons why Radio Cab is considered to be a safe option is that the company has strict hiring standards for its drivers. They are thoroughly vetted and screened before being hired, and they undergo regular training to ensure that they know the latest safety protocols and procedures.
Oregon’s safest cab service uses GPS technology to monitor the location of its vehicles in real-time, which allows them to quickly respond to any concerns or issues that may arise. That also allows them to track and confirm the whereabouts of the driver and passenger at all times.
Radio Cab Portland has a strict policy of zero tolerance for any kind of inappropriate behavior or crime from their driver, which can result in immediate dismissal. Due to its long tradition, Radio Cab has a large and loyal customer base, which is a good indication of the level of trust and satisfaction people have had with their service over the years.
Transportation to Sports Games in the Vicinity
Radio Cab is a great option for transportation to and from Portland’s sports venues for students at PSU.
Some of the popular stadiums and arenas in The City of Roses are:
- Moda Center (1 N Center Court St, Portland, OR 97227) – Hire a driver to the main indoor sports arena in Portland. It is the home of the Portland Trail Blazers of the NBA and the Portland Winterhawks of the WHL.
- Providence Park (1844 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205) – Have a safe ride to this outdoor stadium. It is home to the Portland Timbers of the MLS and the Portland Thorns of the NW/NWSL.
- Hillsboro Stadium (4450 NW 229th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97124) – In case you need a cab to this sports complex and home of the Hillsboro Hops, a minor league baseball team affiliated with the Arizona Diamondbacks, reserve a ride with Radio Cab.
- Veterans Memorial Coliseum (300 N Winning Way, Portland, OR 97227) – Whether you are going to a concert or game, book a taxi nearby to Veterans Memorial Coliseum. This is a multi-purpose arena, and home to the Portland Winterhawks of the WHL.
- Portland International Raceway (1940 N Victory Blvd, Portland, OR 97217) – If you’re into car and motorcycle races, you must visit this place!
- Tualatin Hills Aquatic Center (15707 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006) – This is an indoor swimming and diving facility that hosts swimming and diving events. It’s also open to the public for general use.
Book a Ride to a Live-Music Venue!
Do you wonder: “How to reserve a taxi?” or “How far is Revolution Hall from PSU?” Radio Cab allows you to plan your transportation to a concert near Portland and Vancouver, Oregon.
Below is a list of some of the most popular places that offer live music performances. The list can go on, and Radio Cab chauffeurs know all the locations very well.
- Roseland Theater – 8 NW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
- McMenamins Crystal Ballroom – 1332 W Burnside St, Portland, OR 97209
- Wonder Ballroom – 128 NE Russell St, Portland, OR 97212
- Aladdin Theater – 3017 SE Milwaukie Ave, Portland, OR 97202
- The Doug Fir Lounge – 830 E Burnside St, Portland, OR 97214
- Revolution Hall – 1300 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97214
Book a Nearby Taxi from or to PSU!
Whether you’re heading to the airport, a sports or music venue, or just need a ride around town, Radio Cab taxi service is there to help you get where you need to go. The best transportation company in Oregon offers wallet-friendly rates. You can schedule your ride in advance, which makes it convenient for students and visitors.
Consider calling the nearest Radio Cab for your transportation needs. With their long tradition of providing safe and reliable service, you can trust that your ride will be enjoyable and stress-free.
Call 503-227-1212 from Portland and 360-694-1234 from Vancouver, or simply schedule a pickup online.
Book Taxicab Service
Let us show you why we make for the leading cab transportation company in Oregon.Book Now