It’s time to book a taxicab for the Portland Rose Festival and meet one of America’s most distinctive and beautiful cities. Radio Cab is your local taxi to nearby festival venues, from Tom McCall Waterfront Park to Hollywood Theatre and other places in the city.
Concerts, parades, races, community events, food, games, and rides are just some of the things that happen every year during the Portland Rose Festival. With such a long tradition (since 1907) and the joy it brings to the area every year, this event became Portland’s most popular and beloved festival. Residents and visitors of The City of Roses and surrounding areas have been celebrating life and bringing happiness to local neighborhoods for more than a century!
How to Get to Portland Rose Festival?
Portland Rose Festival transportation, Radio Cab, is your go-to taxicab service during this unique rose-loving event. The company is driver&veteran owned, operates since 1946, and has a special connection to this festival and local communities. You can call a taxi from Portland Airport, Pearl District, Portland Downtown, Beaverton, Vancouver, or any other place in the area like South Portland and Alberta Arts District. Even better, reserve a taxi ride in advance and know you won’t have to lose time trying to find a shared ride from PDX Airport or rely on public transportation.
Call 503-227-1212 for Portland and 360-694-1234 for Vancouver (WA).
2023 Festival Events
This year’s events in the Portland Rose Festival begin on April 22 and last until June 25 with a fun Milk Carton Boat Race. Visit the official website for detailed information about this year’s programs and tickets and contact Radio Cab for reliable and affordable taxi service.
Here’s the list of events for the Portland Rose Festival 2023:
- APR 22 – Rose City Sing-Off in Sherwood High School
- APR 29 – Roses in the Heart of Portland on 82nd Avenue
- MAY 6 – 37th Spring Garden Fair
- MAY 6 – Wine and Roses Italian Dinner
- MAY 26 – CityFair in Tom McCall Waterfront Park
- MAY 28 – International Youth Silent Film Festival International Pacific NW Regional in Hollywood Theatre
- MAY 28 – Rose Festival Treasure Hunt
- JUNE 1 – Rose Festival Art Show
- JUNE 3 – American Heart Association Heart & Stroke Walk
- JUNE 3 – Starlight Run
- JUNE 3 – CareOregon Starlight Parade
- JUNE 4 – Rose Garden Contest
- JUNE 4 – Rose High Tea
- JUNE 7 – Fleet Week
- JUNE 7 – Fred Meyer Junior Parade in Hollywood District
- JUNE 8 – Spring Rose Show
- JUNE 9 – Queen’s Coronation presented by Unitus Community Credit Union
- JUNE 10 – Dragon Boat Race in Tom McCall Waterfront Park
- JUNE 10 – Grand Floral Parade
- JUNE 11 – Celebrate Pride Drag Bingo in Milwaukie Community Center
- JUNE 11 – International Youth Silent Film Festival Global Awards in Hollywood Theatre
- JUNE 24 – Good in the Hood
- JUNE 25 – 2023 Milk Carton Boat Race
Reserve a Taxi to Grand Floral Parade
Meet local culture and history during this unique festival, and rely on the best cab in Portland, OR, for airport and hotel transfers. Radio Cab is part of local tradition and a company that’s been with The City of Roses for 77 years. You’ll be treated with respect and arrive on time at any location in Portland and Vancouver area.
Get our app, get a Radio Card, give us a call, or book a ride online.
Enjoy the parade and other events stress-free, and forget about parking and traffic jams. Radio Cab is always close to you and ready for another ride.